Red Blood Cells
Packed Red Blood Cells are used to replace red cell mass when tissue oxygenation is impaired by acute or chronic anemia.
- CBS Circular of information RBCs
- Clinical Guide to Transfusion – Online Edition, Transfusion Practice, CBS – Blood Components
- NAC Companion Document to: “Red Blood Cell Transfusion: A Clinical Practice Guideline from the AABB”
- NAC: Recommendations For Use of Irradiated Blood Components in Canada
- Saskatoon Health Region, Transfusion Essentials, Product Catalogue – Red Blood Cells
- Top Ten Hints for Safe Transfusion Orders – ORBCoN